Term of Use
Welcome to the Vosme International website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. You have confirmed that you (the customer) agree to abide by these terms and conditions agreement. These terms are legally binding and represent an agreement between you (the customer) and Vosme International.
Charges and Fees
- We required a 50% of the total payable fee before we start our design work, and collect the remaining 50% upon work done from our side.
- If you are not satisfied or decide to abandon the project halfway, the 50% deposit will not be refunded.
- The remaining 50% is due once the work is completed by us. The balance should be paid within the duration of 14 days once due.
- Any extra feature requests that are not quoted in the quotation will be charged at extra and payable before we add in the extra feature requested.
Design Changes and Alterations
- We will only accept the request of design changes and alterations that are deemed “reasonable” by us. Once design work is completed, the remaining 50% balance should be settled first before submitting any changes request except in the case of design mismatch or mistakes from us.
- Any changes or alterations should be requested within the duration of 2 weeks. We reserve the right to reject any work request after the 2 weeks period.
- Once design template/mock-up/layout is confirmed, there will be no more changes once the work has started.
Limitation of Liability
- After we have completed the work, we will notify you to review. You must report any unsatisfactory questions to us in writing within 7 days after receiving the notice. Once approved or deemed approved, the work will not be subsequently rejected, and the contract will be deemed completed, and the 50% balance of the project price will expire within 14 days.
- Under no circumstances will Vosme International be liable for any losses, damages and/or consequences related to the Vosme International project.
- Vosme International is not responsible for any delay or immediate termination of any project.
Customers can cancel the order by officially notifying Vosme International and company will try to refund all payment to the customer.
After the website is published. Then, according to Vosme International payment terms, the final payment balance shall be paid.
Upon receipt of payment for any of the above items, it is deemed that the item has been completed, the customer is satisfied, and no refund is possible. There are no exceptions to the above terms, regardless of whether the customer decides that the item is no longer needed.
Any payment shall only be made by the following methods:
- Cheque; or
- Bank transfer.
Any money should be remitted to Vosme International bank account: Public Bank 3189227905 Vosme International Sdn Bhd